Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to be a real-life pilot to join Bursa Airlines?
- No, you don't have to be a real-life pilot to join Bursa Airlines. All you need is a passion for flying and the ability to follow our rules and regulations. We welcome all pilots, whether they are experienced or just starting out.
- Can I use Bursa Airlines for my real-world flying hours?
- No, Bursa Airlines is a virtual airline and cannot be used for your real-world flying hours.
- What type of aircraft does Bursa Airlines have?
- We have a wide range of aircraft, from small private jets to large commercial airplanes. You can find the complete list of our aircraft on our website, under the "Operations > Fleet" tab.
- What is the flight time limit for Bursa Airlines?
- There is no flight time limit for Bursa Airlines. We encourage our pilots to fly as often and as much as they want in the other hand according to the IVAO regulation you have to fly at least 2 hours per week.
- What does Bursa Airlines VA offer?
- Bursa Airlines offers a great community where you can enjoy the sky within a friendly environment. You can also take advantage of our training courses, to help you become a better pilot.
- What type of Flying you can do on Bursa Airlines?
- You can do all types of flying on Bursa Airlines, from short haul to long haul, from light planes to heavy planes. There are no restrictions, so you can fly whatever you want, whenever you want! However, the “T” suffix must be removed from your callsign to achieve independence.
- How can I remove the “T” suffix from my callsign?
- Holding a valid PP license issued by IVAO.
- Or you have to have at least 20 hours online and in total 50 hours of flight on Bursa Airlines,
- You have to pass the practical exam which will be provided once the hour achievement is completed by Bursa Airlines,
- After you will send a request to the "CHRO" for the rank-up procedure.
- What is the goal of Bursa Airlines?
- Bursa Airlines is an airline company that is only virtual. We do this for the hobby of flying and to make new friends from all around the world who have the same passion for aviation and encourage the young generation to enjoy the sky with our amazing community.
- I want to join Bursa Airlines, but I don't have a lot of flight experience. Is that a problem?
- No, it's not a problem. We have a training program that will help you brush up on the basics and get you ready to fly with us.